photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

TIME TO PACK!

On the road again...I just can't wait to get on the road again...
                            
I got the suitcase out today and I'm ready to pack for my fall tour. (Well, that's kind of stretching it to call my seminars a "tour," but you know what I mean.) I'm ready to sing and dance and share some great ideas in these locations. Go to SDE.com for details.

Minneapolis, MN,  November 1, 2016

(Who wouldn't want to come to a workshop the day after Halloween????)

Louisville, KY,  November 15, 2016

Pittsburgh, PA,  November 30, 2016

Fort Worth, TX,  December 6, 2016

Houston, TX,  December 7, 2016


P.S.  Bring your camera and we'll take some "usies."

Sub CD
And, here's an idea for the next time you go to a conference or have a substitute teacher.  Burn a special CD with a good morning song, math songs, phonics songs, and lots of movement songs and your class can sing and dance through the day.  (You can also give the sub a list of my videos.)
                  
Another teacher said she kept a sheriff's badge with a folder for the substitute teacher.  One child was chosen (alphabetical list) to be the "sheriff for the day" and "keep law and order."  What she meant by that was when there was a question and everyone in the classroom had a different answer, the sheriff decided what to do.