photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Monday, May 6, 2013

I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT!


I found it!  I found it!  I finally found it!  This is the most amazing site for activities to support the Common Core State Standards.  Florida Center for Reading Research has taken each standard and developed multiple ways to develop them in your classroom.  Yeah!  They have come out of the research tower and provided concrete, meaningful, hands-on activities perfect for different grade levels.  And it’s FREE! 


Click the standard and then click on the title that sparks your interest.  You'll find patterns and downloads galore!!
I’ve been on a quest to find something like this and I feel like I've found the pot of gold.  If you know other sites that are free and have good activities that align to standards, please shout them out and I’ll put them on my blog.