photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

School/Camp Cheer Song

I try to do at least one free concert every week in the schools in Charleston.  My husband calls it getting my "kid fix."  Today I'm going to sing at a camp and this is a song I'm going to use.  You can insert the name of your school, camp, grade, church, etc.


School Cheer
(Tune:  “Father Abraham”)

(Name of school) School has many friends.
There are many friends at (name of school).
I am one of them,
And so are you.
So let’s all give a cheer.
Right arm.  (Begin moving right arm up and down.)

Continue adding left arm…right foot…left foot…nod your head.
End by singing, “Turn around and sit down.”